Sprint HTC Hero WILL be available to EPRP on Oct 11.

Man the more I see about this phone, the more I like it.

My main reservation is the lack of a keyboard. I will see how it works when the wife gets hers I guess.

I'm actually waiting on my TP2 to arrive soon and like the keyboard. Too bad the Hero wont have one unless they have 2 models like TP does.

BTW: It was already for sale @ Sprint.com over the weekend. But Sprint Stores did not have it for display.

Which is better for music and video, as well as games; the TP2 or the Hero?

Well I can tell ya about the TP2... its one loud phone (sound from rear speaker).
Way better sound then the TP1..

Have not really tested the HERO yet.. my wife is buggin about a new upgrade so maybe she can get her Hero or something.

My wife and I are looking to switch over to Sprint, slowly but surely one line at a time. I'm trying to decide between the Hero and the TP2. I've always wanted to try the Android based smartphone as it's as close to the iPhone as you can get I think. I currently have an iPhone now.

The reason for looking to switch is due to the cost. For our same plan we have now Sprint would be about $60 a month cheaper.

I love my TP on Sprint. The TP2 is interesting but I haven't had my hands on one yet. AFAIK, the PPCGeeks folks have NOT unlocked the TP2, so no custom ROMs.

The TP2 is supposed to get a ROM upgrade from SPRINT/HTC to 6.5, but who knows how long that will take.

I might bite when I can upgrade in January, but I'm not sure yet.

I do like the new Any Mobile, Any Time with my Everything Data Shared plan.

I love my TP on Sprint. The TP2 is interesting but I haven't had my hands on one yet. AFAIK, the PPCGeeks folks have NOT unlocked the TP2, so no custom ROMs.

The TP2 is supposed to get a ROM upgrade from SPRINT/HTC to 6.5, but who knows how long that will take.

I might bite when I can upgrade in January, but I'm not sure yet.

I do like the new Any Mobile, Any Time with my Everything Data Shared plan.

Yeap I myself waiting on the MightyRom for TP2.. everything working great with the Touch Pro 2 on my $30.00 Sero plan with Unlimited Text/Data so far.

I just switched to the Sprint Hero. LOVE IT!

I did to. I FREAKING LOVE this phone. I do NOT miss the hardware keyboard from my touch pro one bit as I really dig the way the Hero does the onscreen landscape keyboard.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)