Not open for further replies.

scots

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 5, 2006
Raleigh, NC
Hello everyone!

I'll be participating in an event at RBC Center here in Raleigh, NC on Tuesday, February 22 to raise money for the St. Baldrick's Foundation. St. Baldrick's helps fund research on childhood cancers. The event is supported by the Carolina Hurricanes hockey team and local radio station 96rock, and will be taking place just before the Carolina Hurricanes game vs the New York Rangers. Myself and other participants will be shaving our heads in exchange for your donations to show our solidarity with children who have cancer and typically lose their hair during treatment...and pictures will be taken, so you can see my bald head!

So far, I've raised $480. This isn't even half way to my goal, so I need some more people to donate! I would appreciate any donations my SatelliteGuys friends might be able to give towards this great cause. I know you guys can go one day without Starbuck's or something else like that and donate just $5 (or more if you can afford it)! No donation is too small, all donations are tax deductible, and you could help a child with cancer! Donations can be made online at my participant page at the St. Baldrick's web site (link below). Donations can also be made via phone at 1-888-899-BALD (2253). My participant ID (P-424210) should be provided to the organization if donating by phone.

Come on over to RBC Center on the 22nd if you're in the Raleigh area and you want to cheer me and the other participants on and see us getting our heads shaved! The shaving begins at 4:30pm and goes until 6:45pm, just before the hockey game. Unfortunately, they're doing it on a "first come, first shaved" basis, so I don't know an exact time when I'll get shaved.

My participant page (participant ID: P-424210):
St. Baldrick's - Participant - Scot Scheuring

Click on the "Make A Donation" button to start the donation process. You can also look at my participant page to see my progress in meeting my goal and other info.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks!

Scot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)