Please reply by conversation.

dnyce

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 28, 2004
Atlanta
Straight off of the DirecTV website:

New for 2009! Get every game in HD.
Supercharge NFL SUNDAY TICKET™ with SuperFan® and experience every game, every Sunday, in crystal-clear HD.

I gotta give it up to DirecTV, I remember just a couple years ago having to loose TNTHD in order to get a few games in HD now we'll get all of them.

Good job fellas, now lower the price a hundred bucks or so and I'll really be happy! :D

They have had HD Superfan on ST for 4 years now.

Straight off of the DirecTV website:

New for 2009! Get every game in HD.
Supercharge NFL SUNDAY TICKET™ with SuperFan® and experience every game, every Sunday, in crystal-clear HD.

I gotta give it up to DirecTV, I remember just a couple years ago having to loose TNTHD in order to get a few games in HD now we'll get all of them.

Good job fellas, now lower the price a hundred bucks or so and I'll really be happy! :D

Yeah they've had this already.. and you still have to pay an extra 100 bucks. A deal breaker for me.

I should bookmark this thread during the next "why is the HD version of this game blacked out" thread that will happen when the season starts.

"Every game in HD" my #$%@#%@#$@#

I should bookmark this thread during the next "why is the HD version of this game blacked out" thread that will happen when the season starts.

"Every game in HD" my #$%@#%@#$@#

They haven't blacked out the HD feeds for 2 years now. They do black out the SD feeds but I have gotten the HD feeds for all the games for the last 2 years. Is this changing this year??

They haven't blacked out the HD feeds for 2 years now. They do black out the SD feeds but I have gotten the HD feeds for all the games for the last 2 years. Is this changing this year??

I'm sorry - you're exactly right.

I forgot about this, mostly because most threads to this effect stayed "hushed" as some thought that D* was screwing up, and didn't want to let them in on it :)

You guys lost me on the HD blackout posts. Are you all referring to those ST subs that reside in non-NFL market areas of the country? Since I live in Dallas, the network feeds on ST are blacked out when the same game is on the local network affilate.

You guys lost me on the HD blackout posts. Are you all referring to those ST subs that reside in non-NFL market areas of the country? Since I live in Dallas, the network feeds on ST are blacked out when the same game is on the local network affilate.

Yes... same here. REDZONE is not though. It'll be interesting to see what happens with the bengirls this year. They won't sell out every game so IMHO there will be weeks with no TV coverage. As i'm not a bengirls fan, it doesn't bother me but I'm curious if ST will black it out.:cool:

Yes... same here. REDZONE is not though. It'll be interesting to see what happens with the bengirls this year. They won't sell out every game so IMHO there will be weeks with no TV coverage. As i'm not a bengirls fan, it doesn't bother me but I'm curious if ST will black it out.:cool:

Well I am in Charleston, SC and the Panthers are our local team. When they play on TV, they do black out the SD version of the game, but the HD version is not blacked out and hasn't been in 2 years. I believe that the NFL agreed to waive the blackout rule for the HD feeds since people were paying extra to get it. I may be wrong, but I thought I read where they did.

Well I am in Charleston, SC and the Panthers are our local team. When they play on TV, they do black out the SD version of the game, but the HD version is not blacked out and hasn't been in 2 years. I believe that the NFL agreed to waive the blackout rule for the HD feeds since people were paying extra to get it. I may be wrong, but I thought I read where they did.

You are paying extra for the SD feeds too, so they shouldn't block them either.

Yes but there are some areas that don't offer the games in HD. Very few but there are some. Dude I don't know the reasoning, I just know that I got them.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts