Star Trek actors - what are they in now on tv.

Status
Not open for further replies.
TNGTony said:
Nichelle (I'm not dead yet) Nichols (Uhura - TOS) was most recently on the movie "Are we there yet?" Otherwise a POS Ice Cube "comedy".

See ya
Tony

tony,
that made my day!!!! i almost fell out of my chair laughing:)

Jolene Blalock (T'Pol from Enterprise) was recently on Stargate SG1 as a recurring guest star.

Ethan Phillips (Neelix from Voyager ) was on the movie "The Island". Roxann Dawson also has been directing episode(s) of Charmed. UPDATED: Just so her name also last night (3/6) as director for "Crossing Jordan".

Last edited:
Connor Trinneer ("Trip" from "Enterprise") showed up on SGA tonight...

Wow what an intersting thread....I have wondered this myself...and I have done some research to the topic...mostly from TNG(the best IMHO).

I agree! TNG was the best of the Star trek Series. GOt all DVDs and I watch it every once in a while. Very good acting and story lines!

ke4est said:
Wow what an intersting thread....I have wondered this myself...and I have done some research to the topic...mostly from TNG(the best IMHO).

I am right now watching a Discovery Science program with Avory Brooks (Commander/Captain Sisko - DS9) narrating. He's even gotten some face time.

See ya
Tony

Here's another "Star Trek: Where are they now?" How many people remember Ensign Ro Laren, the one Bejoran crewmate from ST:TNG? Most recently Michelle Forbes played Admiral Cain on Battlestar Galactica. She also appeared in "24" and "The District". Hard to recognize without the nose ridges!

Status
Not open for further replies.