Star Trek Beyond (Multi-Format)

teachsac

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Nov 3, 2005
Elk Grove, CA
Star Trek Beyond is being released with both the 3D and UHD versions. A little pricey right now, but hopefully it will drop before release. It is a collector set, though. 1st studio title I've seen with both versions. Hopefully more will follow like this.

Amazon product ASIN B01IWM3OX2
S~

though. 1st studio title I've seen with both versions. Hopefully more will follow like this.

Check out Journey to Space. It has 4 versions on 2 disks
2D & 3D
4K UHD HDR and 4K UHD SDR

And it's all done with mastering in 4K for the UHD except for some historical footage.

I plan to get this collector's set but won't order until the release date is announced. Don't want it to arrive while I am traveling and sitting on the porch.

Went to see it yesterday (a really good fun movie ), it will be nice eye candy in UHD when it comes out

Just announced, Sept. 20 for release in all formats, including UHD.

By the way, that's it, no more going to the theater for me ( except Star Wars and Marvel Movies), everything seems to come out on Home Media about 4 months after premiering at theaters, with Star Trek now 2 months.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys mobile app

My last trip to the theater was Furious 7 last year, because we were on vacation in Las Vegas and had time to kill. That was the only movie I saw last year in the theater. I gave up giving them my $$$.

Went to see it yesterday (a really good fun movie ), it will be nice eye candy in UHD when it comes out
Saw it this past weekend. There have been worse Trek movies. On a positive note, it seems the new cast is firmly ensconced in their roles now, and the original cast a fond but distant memory.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)