Star Trek: November 17th

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Our new local movie tavern is fun because the food is good, but i just dont like the sound as much at home, little too quiet. I always cant wait to see flicks like this at home when come out on Blu-ray .

Yeah, Imax is the only real enjoyment I get away from home. Have done Dark Knight, Monsters vs Aliens 3D and Revenge of the Fallen there. Missed Trek :(

Warren Theatres have a downtown complex where all the the screens are digital. Awesome picture and sound, plus the availablity of food and BEER!

Never have done a pre-order before. Are you charged immediately or upon shipping??

Another question. For major new releases such as Trek, how do their prices compare to Walmart? Bout the same?

Amazon generally beats B&M stores on new releases. I dont even compare anymore. Wally World may be a little less than Best Buy, but not as good as online.

If you wait 2-3 weeks, you can beat Amazon on ebay. I monitor highdefdigest RSS feeds, so when a preorder on Amazon is put up, I know about it. If its one I want, I preorder it then and forget about it.

Mine, if I preorder early usually ship on the date, or by the next day. I usually get it within 3 business days of coming out.

I am not a prime member.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts