Star Trek!

Oh no, not again! A long and bitter Star Trek civil war finally died out a week ago. Let's just say that all the hard core Trekkies emphatically do NOT "love it"

what happened, did I miss all the fun?

In my point of view, this movie is for very open minded people. But in special effects and in sound track and all of those goodies it rocks!!!! :angel:

Speak for yourself.

Actually, I'm not. I was on the PRO side. When I said "all", I was reflecting on the OP's statement that ALL Trekkies would love the new direction. The thread in the Pub was a real eye opener that showed a wide gap from the faithful. You either loved it or hated it, but there didn't seem to be any middle ground.

Actually, I'm not. I was on the PRO side. When I said "all", I was reflecting on the OP's statement that ALL Trekkies would love the new direction. The thread in the Pub was a real eye opener that showed a wide gap from the faithful. You either loved it or hated it, but there didn't seem to be any middle ground.

I loved it, and I'm a life long Trekkie.

There are many of us in the middle ground. I don't like what was done in many ways but it's really the next film that will tell if it's a good or bad thing.

Mario

This movie has now pushed the Star Trek franchise past the $1 billion mark. It should be #1 in tickets (passing ST TMP) sold sometime this week.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts