star wars 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
SatelliteGAL said:
The midnight show was fun. All the people in line in costumes. They all had to put their light sabres back in their cars though... hehe All those tickets were prepurchased and we only had to stand in line about 20 minutes before they let us in. Then we got to sit in the theater for the rest of the time (2 hours) until the movie started. No backpacks or bags were allowed and I even had to open my purse and let them look in it. The show was great.

they allowed people who brought light sabars to bring them in to the theather. that was pretty much our entertainment while sitting there for three hours.

they did no checking of anything that we saw. we snuck two waters in, but i don't think they cared. people where bringing alot of stuff in.

i do give the theather credit. they were selling water, dogs, and soda for a buck.

korsjs said:
they allowed people who brought light sabars to bring them in to the theather. that was pretty much our entertainment while sitting there for three hours.

they did no checking of anything that we saw. we snuck two waters in, but i don't think they cared. people where bringing alot of stuff in.

i do give the theather credit. they were selling water, dogs, and soda for a buck.

That figures... the difference between NY and the "normal" world.

We rarely go to a movie in the theater any more. Something special like this is an exception.
My son and I got 2 large drinks.... $9.00

SatelliteGAL said:
That figures... the difference between NY and the "normal" world.

We rarely go to a movie in the theater any more. Something special like this is an exception.
My son and I got 2 large drinks.... $9.00

same here, we wait for the dvds.

dfergie said:
How much tid you pay to get in SatelliteGal? all seats here $4.50, big drinks usually $3.50.... advantage to living near small town... :) I'm gonna go either Tuesday or Wed. to afternoon showin....

The midnight show was $8.50 ..... any show after 6 pm is. Earlier shows are $6.50. The IMAX theater is $9.50.

SatelliteGAL said:
The IMAX theater is $9.50.
If we had Imax I would so be there... :) Evening shows $6.50 here...but we have a Drive inn also $8.00 a carload or $4.00 a person, $2.00 a person on Wed. $4.00 a carload at late show on Fri and Sat... I will probably go see Star Wars again at the Drive Inn... when they show it.

Foxbat said:
You would think that Jedi Knights would be experts at observation, but they seem, on the whole, rather clueless.

"Now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb." - Dark Helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)