Star Wars Podcast

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramy

The Star Wars Collector Podcast
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jan 27, 2004
Here
Hey all you Star Wars fans out there. A friend and I have been doing a collector podcast for a little over a year.
We talk about all things Star Wars though and don't only talk about collecting. We collect all sorts of things too,
not just toys. Check it out. Give us some reviews on itunes, like us on Facebook, and let us know
what you think.

I will be going to Star Wars Celebration as well next week and have a pin for out podcast to give out.
Hit me up if you see me (Bryan). I will be trying to do interviews with people as well.

www.thestarwarscollector.com
www.facebook.com/thestarwarscollectorpodcast
https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-star-wars-collector-podcast/id1090216419?mt=2

I had a bunch of stuff from when I was a kid and slowly bought most of the stuff I was missing.

Hey all you Star Wars fans out there. A friend and I have been doing a collector podcast for a little over a year.
We talk about all things Star Wars though and don't only talk about collecting. We collect all sorts of things too,
not just toys. Check it out. Give us some reviews on itunes, like us on Facebook, and let us know
what you think.

I will be going to Star Wars Celebration as well next week and have a pin for out podcast to give out.
Hit me up if you see me (Bryan). I will be trying to do interviews with people as well.

www.thestarwarscollector.com
www.facebook.com/thestarwarscollectorpodcast
https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-star-wars-collector-podcast/id1090216419?mt=2

Can ya get us some autographs? :biggrin

I "met" Billy Dee Williams and got him to autograph a Lando #1 "Sketch" comic. The dude was really disinterested and came off as a bit of a douche.

Can ya get us some autographs? :biggrin

I "met" Billy Dee Williams and got him to autograph a Lando #1 "Sketch" comic. The dude was really disinterested and came off as a bit of a douche.
I am not much into autographs myself. I have a special podcast coming out with interviews of fellow convention goers and my wife and son. It will be a few days though. I have a lot of editing to do.

Reactions: Kraven
Status
Not open for further replies.