StarLink Satellite Internet - The Forum?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

TV Junkie

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 20, 2021
West Coast
Hello to the SatelliteGuys powers that be!

I propose a new forum here, dedicated to spacex's starlink.

They will begin shipping soon. I ordered a kit just because I can start playing with different satellites or something for $99 (I know there's more to pay, but that's later :clapping)

Just a thought. Thanks for your time :drunk

Counterpoint:

Starlink doesn't really have enough customers to appeal to and most of those are beta testers who typically aren't allowed to discuss the service in a public forum.

Reactions: TheKrell
There have been more and more installs of Starlink over the past couple months. There is an active Starlink sub on Reddit, but a lot of people don't like Reddit (including me.) I think this would be a good time to start a Starlink forum here on SatelliteGuys.

I do think we will have one over time. At the moment its still early beta, so not enough traffic for it but again over due time it will have one. :D
Another way to look at it is, if you catch the early traffic about Starlink then Satellite Guys could becone THE spot to exchange info about it. If you wait and other sites become THE place to go then you will always be playing catch up in the future. Just my two cents... ;)

Yes, they are taking pre-orders, but there have also been product shipments. Just search YouTube for Starlink to see a number of videos showing installations, speed tests, and comments.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Latest posts