Stars?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have 1 star it says 6months, 2 stars 12months, but if you have 3 stars it don't say anything

It does not show me as having any stars but I have been a member since sep 2003. Thats odd.

I think I just found another bug. After you post you cannot see how many stars you have. If you go back into the same thread or another thread then you can see how many starts that you have.

My first star says 6 months, the second says 12 months, the third says nothing. I would think that if one says 6 months and another says 12 months then they should be different colors.

Stargazer,

I agree, different color stars would make it easier to glance and see how long a member has been on the board.

One can easily see how long a member has been on bard just by seeing the join date so they are really not needed. It probably just takes up more space within the page causing the box where your s/n is at to be bigger. Stars would be better suited for a certain rating of some kind such as rating your messages and so forth. Remember when we had the arcade rewards listed? I think that would be a nice addition to be brought back. Perhaps different icons for different things. The supporting founders would get a special icon while someone that wins first place at the arcade gets another icon. They would be like a plaque of some sorts.

hbk409 said:
anyone know what the 3rd star is for yet?

you should be getting your second star soon.

i think the third star is for two years.

site has not been around for three years yet.

korsjs said:
you should be getting your second star soon.
i think the third star is for two years.
site has not been around for three years yet.

got it today :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts