Starship Troopers Coming

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I have the superbit version of ST, it looks very good for SD. ST is just one of those movies I can watch numerous times

THAT'S IT! I will now have a Blu-ray player NLT October 16, 2007! I'll preorder ST and put the Hollow Man on my Amazon Wish List.

Can't wait. Now if only they'd do faithful-to-the-books Blu-ray versions of "Stranger in a Strange Land" and "The Puppet Masters" - although I guess these would have to be produced by Vivid.

Heres a quote from paidgeek (sony insider) at blu-ray forums

"
So the latest word is that the marketing department wants to move this in to next year. There are no technical issues, but the extra time will allow more work on the added value."

This is BS. Tail wagging the dog.

Ah yes, the mysterious 2008 "added value". :)

Sony to employees -> We're holding this month's paycheck until 2008, for added value. haha

Funny stuff. Never count on pre-releases, just look at Fox. But atleast it's coming... eventually!

-John

Other titles, maybe better selling ones, will get replicated first. Then, when things slow down, we'll work on ST. My take, anyway.

Just checked, can get the blu ray for ST off Amazon Japan shipped for $46. I might give it a try since we are the same region and I can use it in the future if they get something we are waiting on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts