Start early / End Late

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

fharris770

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jan 5, 2009
Georgia
Long time user - VIP 722. Recently having problem modifying start early/end late time. When I select timer and choose "options" the start early and end late fields are "greyed out" leaving "Protect event" as only available option. Any one else having this problem?

yeah, seen that problem also. I selected one the events on the timer page and then selected the timer setting, which you can then manipulate the before and after time periods. Then it will ask you if you want to make the time changes global for all timers. I have been changing mine lately because it seems the networks are on a different time parameter than my 722. Lately the Good Wife is getting cut off early at the end, and that means my good wife will cut me off!

So, I solved my problem by performing a complete reboot (Unplug wait then plug back in.) Now all back to normal with my timers. Beercan -- not sure that will work for your issue. :).

yeah, seen that problem also. I selected one the events on the timer page and then selected the timer setting, which you can then manipulate the before and after time periods. Then it will ask you if you want to make the time changes global for all timers. I have been changing mine lately because it seems the networks are on a different time parameter than my 722. Lately the Good Wife is getting cut off early at the end, and that means my good wife will cut me off!

The Good Wife probably gets cut off because it is delayed due to a live sports broadcast several hours earlier. Football seems to be the worst offender. If it runs over then it delays 60 Minutes, which then delays the Amazing Race which then delays Good Wife, etc.

I set manual timer from 7:00pm to 11:30pm and hopefully get it all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts