Starz App and Dish

tobsandmags

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 20, 2011
I get one of the Starz channels via one Dish Movie Pack. When I log into the Starz Play app, do I get on demand all the movies currently being shown this month on any Starz channel? Been thinking about subscribing to the Starz package via Dish but if I get the movies on demand via the app anyway, then I won't add the package.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I get one of the Starz channels via one Dish Movie Pack. When I log into the Starz Play app, do I get on demand all the movies currently being shown this month on any Starz channel? Been thinking about subscribing to the Starz package via Dish but if I get the movies on demand via the app anyway, then I won't add the package.

I have the ENTIRE Starz suite through Dish and I do not get all the movies in the Starz app. Some, but not all. Not sure why

As you can see by the photo attached, I am logged in to the Starz app using my Dish credentials, however, some of the movies have a "key" icon on them and this message displays:
IMG_4261.JPG

I have the whole Starz suite and I just played Dances With Wolves from their app. I guess you need more than the Movie Pack..

As you can see by the photo attached, I am logged in to the Starz app using my Dish credentials, however, some of the movies have a "key" icon on them and this message displays:View attachment 123998
I have the whole Starz suite and I just played Dances With Wolves from their app. I guess you need more than the Movie Pack..

That's what I'm saying. I DO have the full Starz suite and I get the error. The OP only has the Movie Pack

I've had nothing but issues with those Starz and Encore apps so they are now deleted.

I use the Dish anywhere app, for those when needed and Never an issue.

If you have the dish movie pack you have access to all of starz ondemand and all of encore on demand so I don't see why you couldn't, however if the starz app doesn't work you could use dishanywhere for it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)