Starz to Launch 3 HD Channels

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Oh, I've looked at a 2-dish solution, several times, and the problem is I don't have any other location to put another dish, except on the roof, which won't work for me.

Thanks though. :)
What about in the same location ?
Mount the 24-inch dish right next to your current Dish 1000, just to the left (if you are facing the dish), almost touching ? Or alternately, right above (or right below) the Dish 1000 ?

Had a tech check that possibility out about 4 months ago too. My D1000 is mounted on a porch support post (4x4) and there's no place to mount it except below the D1000 on the post. The problem with that is it puts it low enough that mowing the lawn or walking past it within 3-4 feet of the dish would momentarily block it's line-of-sight...

dfergie can probably answer this better, but I am guessing you'd just need to replace the 1000's LNBs on the larger dish???

But I might be talking garbage. :eek: as I have never tried this...

I believe winegard has a dish that will accept a D mount, you could use it as a standalone for 129 using the 1000 for 119/110

See, I told you there was an answer... :D

Thanks Don. And that confirmed what I was thinking - remembering a conversation I had a while back about putting up a larger dish to try to pick up 61.5.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)