StarzHD East- LoTR:TTT Extended Edition OAR tonight at 8PM EST

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

madpoet

Too Much Hi Def!
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Mar 3, 2004
Vernon, CT
This is the full Extended Edition of The Two Towers and is supposedly OAR! Ah god I wish I could tape it!

I have a WM9 version of FoTR in 720p OAR.... it is amazing to see. Unfortunately it is NOT the EE version. It's times like this that make me regret not keeping my firewire-capable HD cable box.

madpoet said:
I have a WM9 version of FoTR in 720p OAR.... it is amazing to see. Unfortunately it is NOT the EE version. It's times like this that make me regret not keeping my firewire-capable HD cable box.

How much longer is the EE and what parts were added?

It's a ton longer... I always recommend the EE versions. They add a lot of details to the story that otherwise get missed. Extra scenes with Treebeard, the Ents, more development of the love story, etc; The EE edition of RoTK is going to be amazing. Well over 4 hours in length.

Tvlman... this is the HD version. You will not believe the difference in clarity between the DVD version and the HD version.

Wow... stunning. I was switching back and forth, and it was making me cry how much better the HD version is ;). I'm just praying one of my friends with a firewire box and a JVC deck snagged it and will let me spend the time transfering it. I can't ever watch the DVD again without wincing.

I put the DVD in next to the HD version and it really did look much better. The color seems alot richer and there was more detail. I tried to take a picture but didn't really get any good ones with all the action on screen.

kaw

Recorded with a W-VHS HD VCR

Got the entire movie onto a DS124 Digital S tape. Playback picture quality is great. This ones a keeper.
Anyone else recording Voom HD over component with one of these?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts