Statement not available if credit balance?

JayStil

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 1, 2007
My mother did the HD upgrade around the first of the year. I printed out the rebate form for her (back then) and it's all filled out. However she also needs to include a statement showing the HD programming and receiver upgrade.

The problem is she's on annual pay. Her account shows a credit balance, so they haven't sent her a statement. I figured I'd access her account online and print one that way. DISH in their infinite wisdom doesn't allow you to print a statement online either, if there's no balance due.

I guess it's moot now as her 60 days are up anyway. Gotta love rebates!

You can look at each months billing online. If you have a credit balance they do not send a statement. They will have a starting balance, a list of charges and an ending balance.

Under billing go to "view my bill" then click "view all account details" on the "view my bill" page there is also a dropdown where you can view previous statements billing. You can then "vew all account details" for that month. You can look back 11 prior months.

I've noticed this as well and have found it annoying. If you've got a credit on your account, you won't be able to see the new charges that were applied for that month.

My mother did the HD upgrade around the first of the year. I printed out the rebate form for her (back then) and it's all filled out. However she also needs to include a statement showing the HD programming and receiver upgrade.

The problem is she's on annual pay. Her account shows a credit balance, so they haven't sent her a statement. I figured I'd access her account online and print one that way. DISH in their infinite wisdom doesn't allow you to print a statement online either, if there's no balance due.

I guess it's moot now as her 60 days are up anyway. Gotta love rebates!

They are doing that same thing to all new HD upgrades. Bastards. They just screw us because they can. Oh well, paybacks are a b*tch. Investment Banks are getting their payback right, DISH is on the list.....

torp

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)