Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
SatelliteGuys Officially went online at 4pm EST on September 8th, 2003.

In less then 30 days we are already 570 members strong!

I can't say THANK YOU to everyone enough!

In the 3 weeks we were open in Septemebr we had exactly 2,846,132 Hits from 9673 unique IP addresses! We transfered 13.91 GB in that time!

Again THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for making us an instant success!!

October looks to be an exciting month! Here at SatelliteGuys.US the two big news stories of the month include all the new Dish Network equipment which will become available at the end of the month, and the launch of Cablevisions VOOM service! In doing some reasearch on VOOM I found out I actually KNOW some of the top people working on this project! I am now working with them to bring you the latest and most up to date VOOM news!

SatelliteGuysStore.COM is also looking forward to all the new equipment releases from Dish Network this month, you can bet that our store will have all the new products as soon as they become available! Plus I am happy to announce that we are working on adding DirecTV products to our lineup as well!

I would like to take a moment and thank everyone who has donated to SatelliteGuys to make this all possible, running a site like this is not cheap. So thanks everyone for your support!

I would also like to thank my staff of Moderators and CO Admins for their help. The Staff and I are working on something for later in the month and we all hope you enjoy what we are working on.

Again THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

Below is a graph showing you all the state from last month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)