STB Health Lite

3HaloODST

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jul 2, 2010
Earth
On my 722Ks I was able to check sat signals very easily via STB Health Lite (MENU - 6 - 3 - Analysis - Send Status - Check Connection - Check Signal.) It doesn't appear that Hopper has any such feature. I think I've looked everywhere am I missing somewhere? Send Status on Hopper just sends status and nothing else.

3HaloODST said:
On my 722Ks I was able to check sat signals very easily via STB Health Lite (MENU - 6 - 3 - Analysis - Send Status - Check Connection - Check Signal.) It doesn't appear that Hopper has any such feature. I think I've looked everywhere am I missing somewhere? Send Status on Hopper just sends status and nothing else.

You are correct. I believe the only way to check sat signals on the hopper is the point dish screen.

Are you talking about the screen that shows status for everything, and each section is labeled a, b, c, d, e, etc.? Then, yes, it's still there under diagnostics somewhere.

You are correct. I believe the only way to check sat signals on the hopper is the point dish screen.

No, there is a Send Status with similar info.

Go to <Menu - Settings - Network Settings - Tests - Send Status> or <Blue Button - Tests - Send Status>. Most of the same info is there.

Between "Send Status" and "View Counters" most (maybe all) the same data is available + some moca data.

As I said in my OP, Send Status on the Hopper doesn't take you to STB Health Lite like it did on the previous receivers.

As I said in my OP, Send Status on the Hopper doesn't take you to STB Health Lite like it did on the previous receivers.
It's not identical, bit I have check connection and check signal under send status on my Hoppers. What data are you looking for? I'm on 209, couldn't swear it was the same under 204/207, but thought it was similar.

It's not identical, bit I have check connection and check signal under send status on my Hoppers. What data are you looking for? I'm on 209, couldn't swear it was the same under 204/207, but thought it was similar.

I see. I am still on S207 on both hoppers. Looks like I'll need to wait for the update.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)