Not open for further replies.

KAB

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 20, 2005
Fishers, IN
Has not worked for a couple of days, at least. Tried all themes, w/sticky. No go. Just me? Should I clear my cache?

Reactions: TheKrell
Nope; it's not just you. This is happening to me as well on FF 37.

Working here on 37.0.2 as well. Have not noted any issues.

Yeah, my non-working FF is 37.0.2 as well. I have a Vista machine with FF38 and that's working fine. What the hey is going on here?

Updated to FF 38...problem persists. Since it is happening to some with IE, there must be a problem somewhere. Seems like Dah-Henny's and my timeline are about the same.

Tried disabling Adblock just for grins...no difference.

One bizarre thing that happened simultaneously with this issue on my W7/FF37.0.2 system was that it started retaining the cookie necessary to close the side bar automatically once I go to Satelliteguys. That never worked before, but now it does on all my computers, including the ancient one (that cannot be upgraded) running on my W2K partition. I wish I understood what changed; I know Scott says he didn't change anything, but I also claim I didn't change anything either.

I said "automatic upgrades" or updates, and I didn't mean only to the Xen software or even your servers, but also to my PCs (except for my W2K partition).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)