Still looking for XBox 360s? Try this....

BobMurdoch

Playing XBoxOne SeriesX/Supporter
Supporting Founder
Sep 12, 2003
Brielle, NJ
Found this on an XBox forum....... Someone figured out how to surf Target's internal inventory system......

"I was able to follow the instructions to a "T" yesterday and was able to pick up an Xbox 360 at my local Target. I called at 7am and was told that there were 2 at one store. I was able to drive down prior to them opening, was the only one in line, and was able to snag the 360. I was in and out in 10 minutes.

Great post. It does work.

Heebs 63 wrote the following post at 01-14-2006 11:41 PM:
I got a premium system at target yesterday (I live north of denver). It died after 30 minutes, but I got another today at a different target (exchanged, no issues). Here's how to check availability at target stores in your area:

call 1-8000303-0308, navigate through menus 3-3-2-1

give them item number 207-21-0001 (premium system)

they'll get your name address, zip code, and search stores in your area for stock. do this around 7am, stores open at 8am. If none today, have them give you a reference number, you can just give them that the next time(s) you call, and they'll search again for you. Took me 4 days, and then the last 2 days there have been different stores with quite a few in stock near where I live.

Wow, this method worked. Although I missed my window of opportunity...I went to a local target yesterday afternoon. But they had sold the premiums they recieved earlier that day. I'll retry again."

I had a 360 reserved from EBGames since August, but they tried to sell me a core system a couple of weeks ago. I decided not to get it and wait until the PS3 comes out. Until I can walk into a store and buy one easily, I'm not interested.

i just walked into Sam's last week and they had 8 premium bundled systems @ $449. came with an extra wireless controller and plug& charge adapter. i dont know what all the XBOX 360 complaints are about except if they have the XBOX plugged into a power strip vs. a wall receptacle. AWESOME system

Best Buy is now starting to have a steady supply available. Go to their product locator and put in the XBox 360. Here in central NJ they are saying that the Brick and Holmdel stores have them while the Manalapan one doesn't. Staten Island also has them.....,

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)