Stop recording

I have a 722 receiver. Once a timer is set and the recording of the program starts is there a way to stop the recording before it's finished?
Usually the 722 defaults to TV2 tuner for recording. If your in dual mode, just go to TV2 and press the stop button and follow prompts. Since I never run in single mode, someone else will have to answer that. Or you could try switching to dual and following the above.

You can stop tuner 2 from TV1 in single mode. Press DVR, highlight recording, hit Stop Rec.

I think you can start playing the recording in progress from TV1 and hit Stop Recording from there. Or am I thinking of my 612?

The other way without switching into Single Mode is to go into your timers, delete the timer for the recording it will tell you its in process and ask if you want to stop the recording too.

The other way without switching into Single Mode is to go into your timers, delete the timer for the recording it will tell you its in process and ask if you want to stop the recording too.
While that will work, if it's a recurring timer, that would be like throwing the baby out with the bath water. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)