strange credit posted...

skierrob

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 4, 2004
I subscribe to Absolute HD with locals for $34.99, the Cinemax for 1 year for a penny offer, the $4.99 Dish CD music service, and also get charged for one DVR fee at $5.98 and for one extra HD receiver for $7.

So my monthly bill is $52.96 plus taxes.

Today, I noticed a new credit on "activity since your last statement" of 98 cents. It was listed as "DPLR DVR FEE CREDIT"

Anyone have any idea what this fee is? I'm surprised to be getting any sort of credit with Absolute HD.

Obviously, I'm not complaining... just curious what it is... ;)

Robert

I subscribe to Absolute HD with locals for $34.99, the Cinemax for 1 year for a penny offer, the $4.99 Dish CD music service, and also get charged for one DVR fee at $5.98 and for one extra HD receiver for $7.

So my monthly bill is $52.96 plus taxes.

Today, I noticed a new credit on "activity since your last statement" of 98 cents. It was listed as "DPLR DVR FEE CREDIT"

Anyone have any idea what this fee is? I'm surprised to be getting any sort of credit with Absolute HD.

Obviously, I'm not complaining... just curious what it is... ;)

Robert

They started charging a combined $12 for the HD DVR lease fee for DDA DVR Advantage ($7.00) and DVR fee ($5.98). The 98 cent credit may be for that but I can't say for sure as I do not even know if Absoluters get the discount. Do a chat and ask a CSR.

They started charging a combined $12 for the HD DVR lease fee for DDA DVR Advantage ($7.00) and DVR fee ($5.98). The 98 cent credit may be for that but I can't say for sure as I do not even know if Absoluters get the discount. Do a chat and ask a CSR.

It is usually the DVRAdvantage refund, which you get automatically if you have qualifying programming.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)