Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
I just got a strange email from DISH titled Scott,we want you back!

The message tells me to Come back to DISH and lower my bill, I can get America's Best TV packages at just $19.99 a month for 12 month. Plus I can get a free iPad and Hopper when I come back with a 24 month commitment.

There is only one problem with this email... I never left DISH.

Did any other current DISH subscribers get one of these please come back emails?

Just checked my account and it shows I am still a customer. :)

Although something strange it shows my balance being $38.22 when I just paid the full balance on the 29th. I think something is messed up somewhere.

Scott,

Dish has engaged the "Future Crime" division. Based on the Minority Report you will sometime in the near future cancel dish - - - - they are only proactively getting you for this Reprehensible Crime against Dish!

In my years of experience with Dish. Its never a cheap run to save a few bucks. they will hit you with some fees to setup a new account. I remember I had signed up and they wouldn't give me HD as I didn't have LOS for 110 during those days. I subscribed to the America's top pack (can't remember) and they wouldn't give the HD receiver as I didn't get all the programming. They made me purchase 2 Vip 622's for 1200 bucks.

What a pain that was. Turned out that I did have LOS for 110, The installer had to move the dish to the left to get it.

I have noticed those odd charges being carried over.Somehow the bill always works out correctly in the end,but it is confusing.I think they over complicate the math at Dish.

I got that same email when I cancelled
smile.gif

They sure wasted effort there. ;)

I Got same E-Mail Scott and I am still a customer also with Americas best at $19.99 a month :D :)

Just checked my account and it shows I am still a customer. :)

Although something strange it shows my balance being $38.22 when I just paid the full balance on the 29th. I think something is messed up somewhere.

Dish's accounting software is a complete joke. You can have a balance owing the day after auto pay pays because payment isn't in sync with generation of statements. it's stupid.

Dish's accounting software is a complete joke. You can have a balance owing the day after auto pay pays because payment isn't in sync with generation of statements. it's stupid.
Huh? My bill generates on the 6th of the month and is autopaid on the 26th. Right now I'm still showing a zero balance until the next bill generates in a few days.

Now, if you make programming or fee changes, then yeah, they could show up before the next bill generates.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)