Strange happenings - H20-100

Jimbo

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Cutting Edge
Jul 14, 2005
NW Ohio - Buckeye Country
I finally get a CE for the H20-100 and after I do the d/l my remote won't work the rec.
I have tried resetting, changing batteries ...
The remote DOES still work the TV and the slide switch is in the D* location.
The remote had worked fine until last night.

Any ideas ???

Jimbo

edit: Is there a way to set the remote yo work with D* rec.'s if it doesn't when you get it.
Also, I tried to set it up to work with RF and it hasn't worked since, then I found out that it doesn't have the FCC sticker on it, so it's not a RF remote.. could this have caused my problem ?

I have a different remote (D*) that is a RF remote but it doesn't want to do the D* funtions either.

I had once after a software upgrade where my remote would not work. What I did is use the buttons on the front panel to get in the setup menu. Go to the remote control section and try setting it to RF or whatever you have. The new software must have changed your settings in the remote area. The only way to change it back is to get into the menu using the front panel buttons.

I had once after a software upgrade where my remote would not work. What I did is use the buttons on the front panel to get in the setup menu. Go to the remote control section and try setting it to RF or whatever you have. The new software must have changed your settings in the remote area. The only way to change it back is to get into the menu using the front panel buttons.

I can get there from the front of the box and get to the right area, but it tells you that you need to enter certian numbers in order to activate the funtion.

Ok, I got my RF capable remote to work, but the other one is still non responsive for D*commands, I am not worried about the other remote, withthe RF one now working,I am good to go :up

Jimbo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)