Strange re-booting Problem

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

shodobe

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 8, 2003
NorCal
I got a replacment 622 yesterday and went thru the setup to authorize it. Everything seems to have gone OK but it now wants to soft reset itself every 5 minutes or so without my help. It has 445 software and I am just puzzled. Any ideas? I think this reciever is bad and it is a replacement for a replacement I sent back because I couldn't get it to change the remote address.

I did. On top of everything else the last rep I talk to and was informed that I would be sending back the replacement forgot one little thing. He didn't deactivate the replacement and instead my original stopped recieving my locals right in the middle of the USC game! The guy in technical tried and tried to activate the reciever only to find out he was trying to activate the replacement and not my original. We both felt stupid and he was ticked off at the other rep. It is all working now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)