Stranger Things 2, 3 & 4

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
What is going on with the boys wearing red lipstick and eye make up. I'm really surprised no one is talking about it. Sailor boy looks like a sailor girl, not a young man. And even Billy looks a bit fay.

We'll after not finding anything that I definitely wanted to get started Streaming at the moment .... I decided to watch Stranger Things again ...

What a great idea ... you see quite abit more the 2nd time thru ...

Reactions: lfp302 and dfergie
We'll after not finding anything that I definitely wanted to get started Streaming at the moment .... I decided to watch Stranger Things again ...

What a great idea ... you see quite abit more the 2nd time thru ...
I noticed that rewatching the 1st season. Haven't done a rewatch of seasons 2 or 3 yet though.

We might do a marathon before season 4 comes out.

Reactions: Jimbo
The main protagonists of Stranger Things moved away from Hawkins after the battle at Starcourt Mall.
Doesn't look like they'll be using any of the Hawkins locations. All the locations used in town have been redone, with the courthouse also going through a renovation. Plus they haven't scheduled any filming in Jackson.

I'm gonna start Season 3 in my Refresher showing ...
Has there been any indication as to when Season 4 is coming out ?
Are we still thinking April of Next year, to go along with the Chernobyl disaster ?

The problem with shows like this is how fast the kids age. You have to stay on a pretty strict schedule to keep the continuity. It is already a bit rough with some of them on ST. That said, there are a LOT of shows that are back in production already. There are huge precautions being taken on those sets. I have no idea if ST is underway, but presumably they filmed some stuff pre-pandemic in order to get the trailer (albeit there isn't much there so it could have just been that one shot but I doubt it).

Reactions: Derwin0 and Jimbo
They’re currently getting the town square ready for filming next week on Season 4.
IMG_6937.JPG

Reactions: Jimbo
Drove through “Downtown Hawkins” today and took the following pictures. They have the Radio Shack sign back up and the “Public Library” sign on the recently remodeled Butts County courthouse. No Melvald’s sign though as the former Jackson Drug is now a Papa John’s.
IMG_6944.JPG
IMG_6943.JPG
IMG_6942.JPG
IMG_6941.JPG

Thats good that they still have the "Radio Shack"
Yeah, was surprised to see it, but since the building has been empty since Jackson Drug (Melvald's) and Radio Shack closes (same owner), I guess it was available. Radio Shack, John's, and Headliners are all for the show.

Since Melvald's is now a Papa John's, and completely redone, hard to just put the sign up. Also the bar at the other end was recently opened. That building was a dept. store in the show.

The courthouse was completely redone on the inside, with all new windows, and the large Mulberry trees removed (were damaging the foundation), which is why the "Library" looks pretty new.

Unfortunately nothing about the setup gives away any of the season details, like last time where it was decked out for the 4th of July.

Yeah, was surprised to see it, but since the building has been empty since Jackson Drug (Melvald's) and Radio Shack closes (same owner), I guess it was available. Radio Shack, John's, and Headliners are all for the show.

Since Melvald's is now a Papa John's, and completely redone, hard to just put the sign up. Also the bar at the other end was recently opened. That building was a dept. store in the show.

The courthouse was completely redone on the inside, with all new windows, and the large Mulberry trees removed (were damaging the foundation), which is why the "Library" looks pretty new.

Unfortunately nothing about the setup gives away any of the season details, like last time where it was decked out for the 4th of July.
They always seem to start with a Holiday or Major event, but Covid may have changed that, due to shutdowns.

Knowing they are leaving Hawkins, I didn't realize they were still going to shoot in your location .... I find that interesting as well as happy to see.

Knowing they are leaving Hawkins, I didn't realize they were still going to shoot in your location .... I find that interesting as well as happy to see.
Yeah, I was surprised last week to see them setting up. Didn't think they were going to film any scenes here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts