Stranger Things 2, 3 & 4

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
No recap. I watched 7 again too...you need to.
You usually see more stuff the 2nd time around anyways, so thats a good idea.

I think I'll finish what I'm watching now and then get into it later this week (end).

Well, I finished what I was watching and watched Episode 8 tonight and will probably watch Ep 9 tomorrow or Tuesday.

Last edited:
You usually see more stuff the 2nd time around anyways, so thats a good idea.

I think I'll finish what I'm watching now and then get into it later this week (end).

Well, I finished what I was watching and watched Episode 8 tonight and will probably watch Ep 9 tomorrow or Tuesday.
Done ....
Enjoyed it ....
How long till Season 5 ?????

Halloween 2023 ?

For all the viewers setting records all over the World,, it doesn't seem like many are talking or speculating about Stranger Things and what happened and what we may see in Season 5.

For all the viewers setting records all over the World,, it doesn't seem like many are talking or speculating about Stranger Things and what happened and what we may see in Season 5.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaU0K9vLV6k

And there's plenty more.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaU0K9vLV6k

And there's plenty more.

Oh no ....
I've seen plenty of those ... I was referring to those of us here ...

While season 4 was entertaining and a visual feast It doesn't seem to me like the storyline progressed much. Venca is still around I assume. Sure the gang is all back together but the fight will just continue on in season 5.

While season 4 was entertaining and a visual feast It doesn't seem to me like the storyline progressed much. Venca is still around I assume. Sure the gang is all back together but the fight will just continue on in season 5.
Yup, Vecna will definitely be around for S5.
This season brought light to who Vecna is and how he became ....

The Will being gay, I think really didn't do anything for the show ... it was unnecessary ...

Its quite possible that Will was Not Gay, till he was kidnapped into the Upside down, that happened in the very 1st year when we really didn't know much about any of them.

Oh no ....
I've seen plenty of those ... I was referring to those of us here ...
tbh, haven't watched the latest season yet. Usually I've watched Stranger Things with my oldest son, but since he's graduated and moved out, I really haven't had anyone to watch it with.

Reactions: Jimbo
tbh, haven't watched the latest season yet. Usually I've watched Stranger Things with my oldest son, but since he's graduated and moved out, I really haven't had anyone to watch it with.
I know I miss my son. We used to watch comedies on the weekend till the early hours . We had a lot of laughs. But watching series tv he always wanted to watch it on his phone,even though he has my old 50" Toshiba 3d hdtv sitting at the corner of his room. I can't enjoy watching movies on a phone. I want my 55" tv or larger, or why bother?

Reactions: Derwin0 and FTA4PA
I know I miss my son. We used to watch comedies on the weekend till the early hours . We had a lot of laughs. But watching series tv he always wanted to watch it on his phone,even though he has my old 50" Toshiba 3d hdtv sitting at the corner of his room. I can't enjoy watching movies on a phone. I want my 55" tv or larger, or why bother?
I agree ....
I have 24" monitor or my 65" Sony OLED ...
Hmmm ... LOL.

Reactions: MikeD-C05
I watched and enjoyed it, just not the same watching it by myself.

Tried to get my Labs interested in it, no luck.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: MikeD-C05 and KAB
They should have ended Stranger Things with the cabin scene and called it good. And ended the series while they are on top. It would have been a perfect ending.

But nope... money rules, and we will get season 5, with the kids now almost all in their 20s, and my gut says, the show will jump the shark.

They should have ended Stranger Things with the cabin scene and called it good. And ended the series while they are on top. It would have been a perfect ending.

But nope... money rules, and we will get season 5, with the kids now almost all in their 20s, and my gut says, the show will jump the shark.
Well "stranger things" than that have happened in the past. ;)

Sounds like there is going to be a time jump for season 5. Not sure how that works with Hawkins being torn into pieces with the portals.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)