streaming and satellite internet

dewzan

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 13, 2006
Iowa
I have Exede internet and get unlimited downloading from 12am to 5am. if get a movie and select "watch later" does it download to hard drive without any further bandwidth usage or would I need to watch it between 12 & 5am also?

Last edited:
If you download it between 12-5, you can watch it in the time frame it gives without additional usuage(usually around 30 days for the free stuff)

What Later just means that you don't want to watch the video as it downloads to the HDD and instead want to do or watch something else while the download proceeds. Watch Later immediate begins the download to the HDD, but will NOT immediately begin to play it back. In other words, the download ALWAYS begins immediately whether one chooses Watch Now or Watch Later. The time the content stays on the HDD varies by content. I've found Disney content has really short periods (a few days) for how long it remains on HDD and often pull that content from pretty quickly from being available to download, while other content can be on the HDD for 30 days. It is best to check how long the content will remain on the HDD as soon as it is possible to check.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts