Stremium

mwdxer1

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 3, 2015
Seaside Oregon
All of a sudden tonight after 3 AM (PDT), the signal got all glitchy. So I backed out of the app, and tried to go back in, the app went over to "choose your provider" page. Then it totally stopped connecting at all. I tried all three of my Fire TV units, two sticks, and a cube, still nothing. Anyone else having trouble with Stemium?

I took the app out and added it back, signed in and the issue went away. Maybe I had to do that as it is the 1st of the month.

Last edited:
I just pulled up Stremium on my Firestick here, and it seemed to load and play normally. Sometimes when an app hangs up, just going into the Firestick's settings and clearing the cache for that app fixes it. Other times clearing both the cache and data is needed. Worst case of course, does require reinstalling...

On the subject of Stremium, since Locast has been dropped, I wish Stremium would add more free services. They only have Sling. The few others are paid services.

On the subject of Stremium, since Locast has been dropped, I wish Stremium would add more free services. They only have Sling. The few others are paid services.
Before Stremium can add other services, they need permission from that service. I don't know why other services wouldn't want the increased exposure that Stremium brings to the table, but apparently they do. I miss having Locast on Stremium, although I have a Spectrum account available that I use that helps with the "cable" channels on Stremium. Not with the locals though, since Spectrum only allows them when you're using Spectrum Internet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts