Stuck on L059 Firmware

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

rb8720

Original poster
Jul 8, 2007
HELP!! I cannot get my receiver to upgrade at all. I have tried several different lnb's and setups. It get stuck on the 061 download screen everytime. Also I cannot access my harddrive or updte info to it either. while on the preview screen it told me my hd info was outdated and when it tried to update it, Nothing. Could the root of my firmware update problem be the harddrive itself?

Thanks,
RB8720

What receiver are we talking about here? If the firmware is way out of date (like it appears yours might be), then you will need to call dish and hit the button for technical assistance. Tell them that your box has been out of the stream for an extended period of time and you need them to "hit" the box. They will send a signal to the box after asking for the numbers off your info screen and then your box will download the correct info.

lakebum431 just FYI L059 is "factory" firmware version, it's a new box (622).

RB8720 your best option would be to call dish technical support.

Thanks, I a sure it is. It is a 522 receiver. I believe that the most current firmware is L4.17 I didn't know if there was a way to force update or not.

Thanks,
RB8720

lakebum431 just FYI L059 is "factory" firmware version, it's a new box (622).

RB8720 your best option would be to call dish technical support.

Interesting OK. I know that some 622's are shipping with different software than that. Either way I think that if it won't take the download he'll need to call tech support.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)