Stupid new HD channels....

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

GweeDo767

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 9, 2004
Plainville, KS
Yeah, so I recorded "Mickey Mouse Club House" in HD this morning for my daughter. It looks great of course. Now that folder with 22 30 minutes episodes is suddenly threatening to eat up all my Hard Drive space :(

Is this the downside to more great HD?

(I guess I could just subject her to SD cartoons still :p)

Yeah, so I recorded "Mickey Mouse Club House" in HD this morning for my daughter. It looks great of course. Now that folder with 22 30 minutes episodes is suddenly threatening to eat up all my Hard Drive space :(

Is this the downside to more great HD?

(I guess I could just subject her to SD cartoons still :p)

Yes!!!

Get an external HD.

Your right about STUPID NEW HD. I work nights so my tv time is like 3 AM to 6 AM. This morning most of the new channels had NO HD or were all infomercials. I kept going round and round the channels. Could always count on Voom for something HD that time of the morning with NO INFOMERCIALS.

Your right about STUPID NEW HD. I work nights so my tv time is like 3 AM to 6 AM. This morning most of the new channels had NO HD or were all infomercials. I kept going round and round the channels. Could always count on Voom for something HD that time of the morning with NO INFOMERCIALS.

Voom got back in how about a new forum on the voom channels????

you could always make SD a preference on the Kid's shows, mine are still watching VHS on a 13" TV, they don't care as long as it's cartoons

Maybe record things onto the DVR to view at the hours when you come home?

and seeing MMOuse and other cartoon shows are not shown in HD, why not just record the SD counterpart to maintain the HD space...

Ah yes, another Voom fan. Now that Voom has vanished, all us fans are coming out of the woodwork.

also, you could of worked nights in the early 70's like my dad did.. he used to tell me on a good night, he would get home in time to watch the Star Spangled Banner on TV before they logged off for the night... No VCRs, NO DVD's No Cable, no options....

at least in this day and age, you can make your own TV entertainment anytime you want it.. it just takes a little planning.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts