subscription expires in 3 days

arek

Original poster
May 14, 2014
chicago
I have service for last 7 months, not late with payments for service. Why do I have message showing on screen that my subscription expires in 3 days?
Called Dish tech support, all fine with account. What can I do to get rid of that message and not see it anymore?
Please help. Thanks

What's the three digit number on the message? What options are on the message? Are you selecting Ok or pressing cancel on the remote? Maybe verify you've acknowledged it once it twice, if you have been pressing cancel.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

no. they gave me first 3 months of service free premium channels. when I called them they said movies were removed from my account after promotion. I did check switch, tried unplugging receiver, taking card out. nothing helped.

They said they were removed, Can you still access them? Maybe they were set up as a roll to drop offer and the movie channels are actually dropping soon. Worse comes to worse, this should stop popping up in 3 days, if not, you know something is legitimaly wrong.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Are you using the actual word that showed, "Subscription" or do not remember and thought it was that word. It has nothing to do with your payments or account if only the the word Subscription was used.
With such sketchy info it's hard to narrow it down, but like others it sounds like a free something coming to an end. Sounds to me like you cancelled the free movies, so there will not be no charge when they expire, but they are just now expiring.

I don't remember massage number but I was pressing ok once and twice on remote

If that is an 801 error, resetting the receiver just resets the message. If it is indeed an 801 error, select OK, it may try to load the interactive feature, cancel out of that. Once you acknowledge that two (used to be three) times, that message should go away. It would be wise to check to see about your billing. You can access it only at mydish.com, or by calling in. Others here have a good idea in contacting DIRT.

Disclaimer: As a Dish employee, my opinions are my own, and do not represent my employer in any way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts