Suddenlink "Bundles"

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

etexlady

Original poster
Oct 8, 2007
It appears this forum doesn't get much action but I'm going to post here anyway and hope for an answer/opinion. I've been getting offers from Suddenlink for the past few months about "bundling" my services. I currently have their internet and telephone services bundled. For television service, I have had the Direct TV top tier plan since 2007 and I've been really happy with them but their prices just keep going up and up. Plus, people on other forums brag that Direct TV called and offered them this or that and so much off their bill. Direct TV has never called to offer anything to me, not even the time of day. So I'm considering saving some money with one of the Suddenlink offers. Has anyone had a bundle of TV/Internet/Telephone? Were you charged for installation? Was the bundle price long-term or did it expire? If you order the TIVO DVR, do you have to sign up with TIVO to get their guide service adding to the expense? Anything else I should be considering?

[FONT=&quot]Hi etexlady – My name is Shannon and I am with Suddenlink. I would be happy to help answer any questions you may have regarding our services and bundles. Please feel free to email me at shannon-AT-suddenlink-DOT-com. Thank you![/FONT]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)