Suggestion for CONUS move in Northcentral PA

hopton

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Feb 21, 2008
Lycoming County, PA
I live just north of Williamsport, PA (my area code is 17728). I can only get the Wilkes-Barre/Scranton spotbeam and they aren't in HD. I would like to move to a CONUS lil, but I can't figure out which ones are options (and which of those would be the best choice). My HD dish points to 61.5 if that helps.

Also, is there a way to check to see if I will get the signal before doing the move?

Thanks for any suggestions!!

(I really tried figuring this out for myself by doing searches, but couldn't come up with anything dumbed down enough for me!)

How about Pittsburgh? I don't care if they are even several states away. I am just sick of SD. If it matters, I am also pointed at 110 and 119. Does that make a difference?

Hey, I am in Williamsport PA, 17701 and I feel your pain with the SD only locals. As you might know, we had our locals uplinked since last April, and then just last week they took them all off!

Today is Wednesday, and the uplink report should have been out by now.

My guess (at least I'm hoping) is that they are done testing the HD locals, and took them off last week, so that this week they can add them and make the available! But this is just my prediction. I guess we'll see sometime soon whenever the uplink repost comes out for this week.

There's nothing on 110, 119, or 61.5 that we could get? I was sure Philly was CONUS, they must have changed pretty recently.

I have the same situation as hopton, I have 119, 110 and 61.5 and no HD local networks. Did you find a solution? Is it possible with dishes pointed at those addresse to get e any HD local networks? Any location, does not matter which state as long as they are HD.

Thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)