Suggestion...

Status
Not open for further replies.

diogen

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 16, 2007
It could be useful to have a few stickies with breaking news for each of the major platforms: iPhone, Android, BlackBerry, WP7, etc.
And the rest to be left for general phone talk and comparison between brands...

Just a thought.

And after the decision is made - whether to do or not to do this - this post/thread should be deleted.

Diogen.

It could be useful to have a few stickies with breaking news for each of the major platforms: iPhone, Android, BlackBerry, WP7, etc.
And the rest to be left for general phone talk and comparison between brands...

Just a thought.

And after the decision is made - whether to do or not to do this - this post/thread should be deleted.

Diogen.

+1 :up

I tried that once before and nobody posted in them.

Not trying to find you a job or something, but 11 threads of the top 14 could have been moved into one such folder without anybody "suffering"...:)

Diogen.

Yeah, when Poke gets going, there's not even a point in clicking any of his threads. He has 15 threads in the first 2 pages of this forum that are nothing but a new post + link to WMExperts... almost if not every single one of them about 1 platform/device... at least if there were official threads created by those who participate in this forum about the platforms those would theoretically be sprinkled amongst the relevant chatter. This is basically what the Android guys have done with their topics.

As-is if that's not spamming or something I am not sure what is...

Last edited:
I'm sorry, but I haven't read enough threads about why Windows Phone 7 will rule the world and why I will be a rube if I don't wait another...week...month...year...decade...to buy one. :rolleyes: I still plan on getting an EVO on October 1st. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rumor: Don't be looking for an iphone on Verizon anytime soon

Touchscreen: History and Lessons

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)