Suggestions for House/Dish Move.

KAB

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 20, 2005
Fishers, IN
We are moving to new home in three weeks. I'm having a conundrum over the timing for having Dish come out to hook up Equipment. No knowing the exact house wiring (currently a Directv setup). My gut says I should wait at least a couple of days after furniture move, but then we would be "in the dark" for 48 hours or so. Curious about how those of you who have moved have handled it. As you can imagine, my brain is in overload trying to get everything ready....seems the more we pack, the more there is to pack. Could you some advice. Thanks.

Can you use Dish Anywhere for the first few days after your move? That would allow you to check out your house wiring prior to scheduling the DISH move? Or, you could get DISH installed ASAP and worry about cleaning up the cabling later.

Can you use Dish Anywhere for the first few days after your move? That would allow you to check out your house wiring prior to scheduling the DISH move? Or, you could get DISH installed ASAP and worry about cleaning up the cabling later.
Using Dish anywhere is a GREAT idea! I have the HDMI adapter for iPhone, too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)