Suggetions on nba channels

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

shakobe

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 25, 2009
California
i'm an avid Laker fan was wondering if there's anyway I can watch all Laker games without having to subscribe to NBA league pass. I'm having to pay 100 plus $ for NBA LP but i'm only interested in watching the Lakers ...any suggestions...thx

I think he meant "move" ;)

as in move your physical address on file with dish but keep your billing address as is

you will lose your locals but gain the RSN's for the LA market....your profile says "California" as loc. I take it you must be in Northern Cali?

Did'nt Los Angeles go on spot beam? He would not be able to get Kcal for all lakers game if it did go to spot beam. about 60% of home games are on Kcal the rest on sports so cal and 70% of away games on kcal and the rest on sports so cal. Depends how far north he is I thought spot me for Los angeles goes from the coean to palm springs to almost San Diego and as far north as maybe Bakersfield.

Kcal 9 is the official Laker Channel

I have a physical address in Los Angeles Market and one in Knoxville, Tn if I can get Los Angeles Channels in Knoxville I would jump all over it.

Find a friend in LA and have him connect a sling box to a receiver and you can watch it from anywhere in the world.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts