Summer '07 Movies Still Excited For

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Fisher

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 23, 2007
What are people still looking forward to this summer?

Two of my tops are:
- Nat'l Treasure 2 Book of Secrest
- Stardust

I'm getting REALLy excited for Nat'l Treasure 2. Looks awesome, and I really liked the 1st one. Here's the Teaser in case you have not seen it yet...

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Anyone seen the trailer on tv for Stardust with DeNiro, Pfeiffer, and Claire Danes? Looks awesome, seems like its more my speed as far as being a Harry Potter-esque type of flick goes. :hungry:

Rob Zombie's remake of Halloween

Shoot 'Em Up seems like it might be a fun movie to watch

More summer flicks

LOVE the original Halloween, its so perfect. Why did Rob Zombie have to remake it? I mean, just so unnecessary. I'm a horror purist, most remkes i do not end up liking. I will watch this but have MAJOR doubts.

Also RE: Stardust, I meant to send this out before, some good reviews of Stardust. It comes out Friday. Can't wait. You checking it out/ heard anything about it?
Review: 'Stardust' charms and amuses - Story @ Comics2Film.com
Stardust Review by Chris (4.5 Stars) | MatchFlick
Andromeda cheated on Kraken and the evidence is the STARDUST in her hair! -- Ain't It Cool News: The best in movie, TV, DVD, and comic book news.

What are people still looking forward to this summer?

Two of my tops are:
- Nat'l Treasure 2 Book of Secrest
- Stardust

I'm getting REALLy excited for Nat'l Treasure 2. Looks awesome, and I really liked the 1st one. Here's the Teaser in case you have not seen it yet...

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Anyone seen the trailer on tv for Stardust with DeNiro, Pfeiffer, and Claire Danes? Looks awesome, seems like its more my speed as far as being a Harry Potter-esque type of flick goes. :hungry:

Looking forward to National Treasure 2 as well. I just saw Diane Kreuger in Copying Beethoven.

LOVE the original Halloween, its so perfect. Why did Rob Zombie have to remake it? I mean, just so unnecessary. I'm a horror purist, most remkes i do not end up liking. I will watch this but have MAJOR doubts.

I love horror myself and remakes do usually disappoint. However, after seeing what Rob did with 1000 corpses and Rejects, I am excited. Besides, it's not as much a remake as an expansion of the original. More psychological aspects are explored.

Just saw HP5 again tonight - my son was desperate to see it again. It really is a good flick; and worth seeing if you haven't yet. But its down to one or two screens at the multi-plex, so its time is probably short... :)

Nt2

I didn't even know that National Treasure 2 was in the works. Nice surprise.

Yeah- They premiered the trailer at Comic Con. How great is the cast? Ketel is the man. Mirren is CLEARLY an awesome actress as well.

Anyone heard/ read any more on the actual plot? I'm game for any spoilers if you have them..?? :p

National Treasure 2 is a Christmas release I believe......

Stardust kind of bombed,... but then so did the Princess Bride when it hit theaters.... I think this is one that will find legs on DVD....

Nat'l Treas 2

National Treasure 2 is a Christmas release I believe......

Stardust kind of bombed,... but then so did the Princess Bride when it hit theaters.... I think this is one that will find legs on DVD....

Stardust is going to be a DVD hit, I agree.

Yeah- NT2 is coming out 12/21/07, and I think it will do well, I've been rewatching the trailer. Its fresh. I've seen some bad trailers lately and this looks like one of the best as far as movies left for the rest of '07. There seems to be some serious Justin Bartha fans out there, which I didn't realize. He's a funny dude. That actress in NT2 is SMOKIN' hot also--- you know who I'm talking about... Hele Mirren, no j/k, what's the other girl and why hasn't she been in more?:up

Well, I saw Halloween and I gotta say, I am really becoming a fan of Zombie's work (I liked House of 1000 Corpses and Devils Rejects was a teriffic follow up). I enjoyed this movie and is a nice complement to the orignal from Carpenter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)