Super Dish 89 cities?

perUano

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 7, 2003
Massachusetts
Hello, yestersay I only tuned in to the Charlei Chat for 5 second (I'm glad I did as I hear it was a waste of time) but I did hear Charlie say that 89 cities are ready to go for Super Dish and that people could start calling right away to set up installs. Is there a list available of those 89 cities?
Is Boston, MA one of them? I'd like to know if I should be calling to set up installation now.
Thanks!

What Charlie said is that at the end of the month Dish will carry 89 local cities on Dish. He didn't say there would be 89 cities added to the SuperDISH. :)

Boston is already available on Dish Network and does not require a SuperDISH.

According to a conference today for retailers Dish plans on having 100 markets by the end of the year. I hope some of the locals do not get delayed next month. They said themselves that most electronic sales (60%) happen in November and December (before Christmas).

sUPERdish

Scott,

Is the SuperDISH available for the Boston market now? I ask because I called and the CSR told me to wait "unitl next year" not yet available........and I don't know if I should believe that. And since I did not watch the Charlie Chat I'm clueless as to which cities they announced are ready for SuperDISH instalation.
Thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts