Super Dish on 110/119/121

JIGGIEFLY

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Mar 11, 2005
Melvindale Mich.
I have a super dish on 110/119/121 what will be needed to got voom up and going , I just got install last week from voom. :) have dp34 switch also

well if you already have the voom system then all you need to do is replace the dp34 with the dp44 and connect your voom dish to it.
If you don't have a voom dish then call dish or local retailer and tell them that you want a second antenna installed and that you'll need a dp44 cause your current switch is dp34. If you don't already have one, you'll also need a HD receiver as well.

I hate to sound dumb but what is a dp34 and a dp44? I just had E* superdish (with HD)hooked up 4/20, was a Voom customer. Can I use my Voom Dish? What do I need to do to get the Voom channels they are going to have? If I have to but a dp44 wher do I get one? I tried a search and nothing comes up. Thanks.

Me again....My husband had a splitter that a tech. left here during one of the several visits we had from Voom installers. It is a........
Perfect Vision 3 IN - 4 OUT Multi-Switch
4 Way Multi-Switch with VHF/UHF antenna mixing. Up to four satellite receivers can independently select different satellite channels.
Without Optional Power Supply , can we use it to get the extra satellite signal for the new HD channels?

no you cannot, and the lnb on your voom dish won't work with a DPP 44 switch either, you need a DP single or dual on that voom dish and a different bracket to hold the lnb. The voom switch will not work it isn't compatible go to the Dish store and you should find what you need

the lnb and mounting bracket can be found on ebay as well as a dp44 switch but as normal make sure what you are buying off ebay is what you need (dp44 switch is about $80.00 & a lnb & bracket is about $20.00 so you can save some money there

no you cannot use a 64, he has a SD which needs DP or DPP switches and LNB's, so the 44 is the only option

Dish Dude is right. The only other option is to cascade 2 DP21 switches off of the DP34 switch to supply your 811 STBs. You will have 2 run 2 feeds from your 61.5 dish but DP 21 switches are really cheap.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)