Super Dish? or Dish 500 Plus?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

IKONOS

Original poster
Jul 12, 2006
I signedup for dish promo of free super dish with a AT120 Plus + Multi Sports Pack + International programming (Teja TV). However the installer calls me and says they dont have Dish 500 plus in stock and it will take few days for them to get it. Now the question is

1) Should i go with Dish 500 Plus as they are offering it? or the superdish they promised initially? Both are coming with no upfront charges (other than the 18 month commitment). Which one offers good quality? What are the pros and cons?

Also is there a receiver choice i need to make if i go with one dish vs the other?

PS: I dont have a HD compatible TV and am in Houston area.

Appreciate your feedback.

Some reading on this side is making me think 500 plus is better than superdish. Can some one confirm that?
For AT120 + Local Channels + Multi Sports Pack + International (South Asian), is there a preferred configuration?

Thanks in Advance.

Superdish is pretty much going away, replacing by 118.7 using the Dish Plus. The neat thing is you can add an LNB and get 129 as well, a 4 sat solution that is actually supported by E*.

Nobody really knows what they will do with 121 and 105 and the superdish.

Hold out for the Dish Plus.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)