Super Home Node and Digital conversion

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

IlliniChuck

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 9, 2007
I currently have a super home node that allows me to pull my OTA from Orlando. It isn't a big issue on my TV1, but on TV2 I get these OTA in analog. If I put a conversion box on TV2, will it affect the TV2 signal? Any suggestions?

I currently have a super home node that allows me to pull my OTA from Orlando. It isn't a big issue on my TV1, but on TV2 I get these OTA in analog. If I put a conversion box on TV2, will it affect the TV2 signal? Any suggestions?
It shouldn't as it will be converting Digital Signals to Analog. Since the Sat signal will be analog already, it shouldn't be affected (unless there is no pass through).

Geoff

We just had our transition test the other night and all my tvs failed except the TV1 on the 722

You will need an OTA digital to analog converter (like the Dish TVPal) to continue to receive your OTA locals as you do today. I believe you will need to place the OTA Digital to analog converter at each TV you currently use to view OTA analog.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts