Super Home Node

charlesrshell

SatelliteGuys Crazy
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Jan 14, 2006
O'Fallon, IL
Appreciate any comments about a Super Home Node. Does it work good, problems, etc?? I will be installing a Dish system as soon as MPEG4 is available. I want to feed into the Super Home Node RF from a 622, 625, and 322 receivers to be distributed out to an amplified 8 way splitter. Also will be using the OTA port from an A/B switch that will have OTA and basic Charter cable. I am new to this Forum and thanks to all that respond.

Thanks for responding Simple Simon and The Tate. So, if I use a 4 way splitter backwards inputting OTA and modulated RF from the 622, 625, and 322 receivers and output to a amplified 8 way splitter for the home distribution system it will work?? I plan on using the 322 as the primary modulated RF signal for distributing throughout my home, but also want to be able to watch what is recorded from the 622 and 625 occasionally. What do you think? Again, thanks for helping me out.

i've used a home node once in combination of a 4 way splitter turned backward into the in port... for 4 different receviers all of which on agile modulators. then those were combined through the home node with OTA... then distributed through 3 8-way splitters to 24 different televisions in a good size sports bar...
i'm sure we could have done it without the home node, but we didnt. and the home node worked fine

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts