Super Joey Problem

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Dishusercan

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 14, 2010
US
I just installed my super joey today and I can only record 4 shows at once. It shows 5 tuners but if I record more than 4 shows, the screen just goes black. Do I have to wait for it to update or maybe I installed it wrong?

Thanks

Reboot both hopper and joey. Wait for hopper to show all 5 tuners and test again. Might have cabling issue if it can't handle all that bandwidth.

Similar problem.
1 hopper, 3 Joeys, 1 Super Joey.

Sometimes I'm unable to watch TV, blank screen. The channel appears available but nothing shows.
To resolve the issue I have to reset the hopper (or super Joey) and reset the Joey.
Seems to happen around the time PTAT kicks in.

Still trying to figure out the root cause.

Hook up the whole system with all rated cables, barrels, connectors etc. Try new node, integrator, approved splitters. Most issues are cable/connector related. I have no such issues. Same setup. The most crucial point is the connection from the Node to the Hopper.

Similar problem.
1 hopper, 3 Joeys, 1 Super Joey.

Sometimes I'm unable to watch TV, blank screen. The channel appears available but nothing shows.
To resolve the issue I have to reset the hopper (or super Joey) and reset the Joey.
Seems to happen around the time PTAT kicks in.

Still trying to figure out the root cause.

Welcome to SatelliteGuys!

Stick around, we have a lot of fun!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)