Supercast Week 2 Issues Adobe AIR

Status
Please reply by conversation.

cb35

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 3, 2007
Hi Guys

Wonder if anyone has the same issue - I logged in to the supercast stand alone program around noon - and it was streaming the pre game shows fine - then around 12:45 it wouldn't stream any more video - probably due to demand on the system - I logged out and tried to log back in - no luck - was getting every error in the book - nothing was working - both the browser based program and the AIR program

now I have installed and unistalled the AIR program - it still won't work. It launches and is in my task bar at the bottom of the screen but it won't respond. I have tried alt+tab and right clicking......I get nothing. I have tried everything - the browser program worked around 3PM but you can't pull up full screen on that program.

wondering if anyone heard of a fix for this issue or its a software issue on AIR & D* end. I am using Vista Premium - last week I had no issues at all.

ok doesn't sound like you had an issue

anyone else run into this - any forums you know of to troubleshoot supercast adobe issues?

here is the fix - dbs talk guys helped me out big time

try tapping alt then space then M and then any arrow key. The window should now be stuck to your mouse to be moved someplace on screen nicely.

my program was running off screen somehow - way to the left - so when I did the above and arrow right it magically appeared

I haven't tried out SC:Air yet. I unexpectedly got 2 HDTVs for my house (long story) so instead of my TV + Laptop configuration, I just have TV + TV. Is the SC:Air much better than last year's web version with Slingbox?

here is the fix - dbs talk guys helped me out big time

try tapping alt then space then M and then any arrow key. The window should now be stuck to your mouse to be moved someplace on screen nicely.

my program was running off screen somehow - way to the left - so when I did the above and arrow right it magically appeared

I registered just to let you know that this is what finally fixed my problem!!! I had no idea WTF it was for the past 4 weeks.

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)