Superdish 1 lnb mount advice needed.

revitup

May 11, 2007
Good Morning, I have never posted before here but wondered if any knowledgeable person could advise me how to mount a new Superdish Type 2 LNB (121) set up onto a Type 1 mast. I thought of fabricating a bracket but would prefer to use an adaptor if such a thing exists.

Recently I changed my old superdish system to super dish 500 plus repointing kit. In that kit a specisl arm was given to use for extra 1000, 1000+1 etc. Probebly you could use that kind of arm and make a bracket that holds that arm might solve your problem,

The Type 1 uses a 50mm or two inch actual diameter pole, while the Type II uses a 2-3/8 inch diameter actual pole.

I have one of these adapters custom made adapter made by a fellow subcontractor, send me an PM, if you are interested in purchasing it. It just slips on the pole and is clamped by the Type II dish mounting bolts. No other fasteners are needed. It is ROCK solid. when installed.

This adapter will still allow you to use the stabalizing struts, if needed.

He make adapters for placing DirecTV KA-KU AT9/AU9 dishes on old Phase III poles. He sells them on eBay with a lot of satisfied customers.

DirecTV AT9/AU9 KA/KU Adapter for old 1-5/8" pole - (eBay item 150181550300 end time Nov-17-07 20:00:24 PST)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)