SuperDish Installation

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

ledo1611

Original poster
Mar 15, 2005
hi guys,

I'm looking for an installation guide to help me install SuperDish to receive satellites 110, 119 & 121. I'm getting the Dish & the reciver from eBay, I have a couple of guides but they are for Dish 500 & Dish Pro only, I can't find anything for SuperDish which is different because it has 3 LNB's to recieve signals from the 3 orbital locations. Please provide me with your input if you know about any guides to know exactly how to do the wiring & mounting of the Dish, directing the LNB's....etc.

I appreciate your input guys.
Thanks.

Make sure you have the mast/pole plumb on all sides to make your elevation and skew numbers true and that it is mounted to a solid surface. If you need a metal pole then the metal SuperDishes take the 2 inch diameter sized poles which can be harder to find than the other pole sizes.

When you get the dish it should have a manual that will tell you what to set the Dish at. Make sure that your mast or pole are plumb or it will make the peaking of the dish much harder.

If you are going to use the receiver to peak the dish, it's gonna take alot of time. Peak the 119 first, then the others should come in with just small adjustments.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)