Superdish LNB Question

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

robroy90

Original poster
Mar 19, 2004
Greetings,

I am considering the purchase of a Superdish (105), and I was curious to know about the LNB configuration of the 110/119 LNB. It appears from what I can see that the LNB for 110/119 slots only has a pair of outputs (1 for each).

So, my question is this:

Can I replace that LNB with a "Quad" LNB so I have 4 outputs? Is it even necessary? Or is this handled by the DP34 switch? I am just trying to determine what the optimal configuration of the dish will be, for both now and the future. Once I get this thing installed, I really don't want to mess with it again.

If someone could explain this and what my options are with the Superdish, I would really appreciate it. I don't mind spending the money for a Quad LNB now if it will give me greater expansion later.

Thanks,

Rob

robroy90 said:
Can I replace that LNB with a "Quad" LNB so I have 4 outputs? Is it even necessary? Or is this handled by the DP34 switch?

The DP 34 Switch has 4 outputs. If you want more than 4 outputs, you can buy another DP 34 and hook them together to get 8.

/Benjamin

dp34.jpg

/Benjamin

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)