Supernatural

I do not know if I like the new angel story line. Having them pursued by a bunch of angels for a season does not seem to be a very exciting plot.

Next Episode: Season 9, Episode 2

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

"Devil May Care": Sam is shocked when he learns that Dean kidnapped Crowley; Abaddon re-emerges with plans to take over hell.

S~

Next Episode: Season 9, Episode 3

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

"I'm No Angel": Dean and Sam try to protect Castiel from a group of angels; Castiel encounters surprises as he makes his way through the city.

S~

Next Episode: Season 9, Episode 4

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

"Slumber Party": Dean and Sam find an ancient computer which they hope to use to track angels; a magical green-webbed wall is released.

S~

Next Episode: Season 9, Episode 5

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

"Dog Dean Afternoon": Sam and Dean look up a spell to try to communicate with a dog when their only witness to two bizarre murders is a German Sheppard.

S~

Interesting, especially since the actress who was Dorothy in the wizard of oz was also a lesbian.

Posted Via The SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Next Episode: Season 9, Episode 6

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

"Heaven Can't Wait": Castiel calls Dean when he reads about a disappearance in the area; Dean tries to keep Sam distracted by asking him and Kevin to decipher the tablet with Crowley.

S~

Next Episode: Season 9, Episode 7

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

"Bad Boys": An old friend calls Dean and asks for help finding a ghost; Sam is stunned when information about Dean's past comes to light.

S~

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

"Bad Boys": An old friend calls Dean and asks for help finding a ghost; Sam is stunned when information about Dean's past comes to light.

S~

These two guys speed 24/7 together, how much stunning information can there be left to come to light?

Next Episode: Season 9, Episode 8

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

"Rock and a Hard Place": Sheriff Mills asks Dean and Sam for help investigating several murders in her town; when it is discovered that four victims belonged to a chastity group, Dean goes undercover.

S~

Mike and Molly

Michael Bublé´s Christmas in New York Special - December 17

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)